Click the button for more documents with information about Zeolite Premier and livestock.
- Natural Zeolite is classified as “GRAS” (Generally regarded as safe) under 21 CFR Part 182.7279 FDA and 40 CFR Part 180.1001.
- Eliminates urine generated odors in bedding, pens, stables, feedlots.
- Enhances Respiratory health by elimination of unhealthy odors
- Controls moisture content, reduces fly infestation, and is safe for hooves.
- Dry bedding assists in newborn and confined livestock health.
- Provides a non-slip surface for livestock and personnel even when wet.
- Reduces ammonia from confined spaces (barns, pens, etc.
- Captures Nitrogen from ammonia to assist in odor reduction when bedding is used as compost
Zeolite Premier As Feed
Feeding Zeolite Premier is one of the least expensive and most effective way to reduce manure odors (reduces nitrogen loss)
Based upon the animal weight, 1/2 to 2% of Zeolite Premier should be added to the total feed. Reduces the moisture content of the manure.
Zeolite Premier As a Bedding Enhancement
Zeolite Premier is used as a top dress layered to reduce the generation of odor. Once stall or bedding is cleaned out, a layer of Zeolite Premier should be applied. Multiple layers of Absorb-can be top dressed on the manure pile.
Suggested applications: For 12′ x 12′ stall, cover floor with 1/2″ of Zeolite Premier after cleaning, reapply bedding spread 2-4 cups of Zeolite Premier. Reapply each time stall is cleaned.
Request a Quote
Zeolite Premier is available in granular 25-pound bags or bulk, one-ton super sacks. Custom sizing is also available for retailers.
Because shipping costs vary, and are subject to change daily, please click the button below to submit a request for a quote.